- You start by cutting out the different pieces of your paper animal. Save the paper leftovers to cover up any accidents, such as glue stains, dents or gaps.
- After cutting out the pieces, you fold them. Use the folding lath or the back of a kitchen knife to make sharp folds.
- Use the numbers to sort all pieces before you start building your paper animal.
- The small numbers around the edges of each piece represent the gluing numbers. You will find each number twice on your paper trophy. Find the numbers and glue the pieces on top of the associated flaps.
- While you’re gluing and holding the tabs, it’s advised to use the table as much as possible.
Enjoy making your 3D puzzle project!